March 01, 2007

*VIP* Hip-Hop Review: RZA Presents AFRO SAMURAI




One piece of news I didn't want to share until it was confirmed (hence "building" in Feb's update -- or, one part of "building"... potentially more to come) was that I've recently begun contributing pieces to Stylus Magazine. Same T.M., new location (haven't abandoned okayplayer, just broadening my base).

I hate to plug myself shamelessly, but, in certain respects, that what this blog is about (at least I'm honest). Sooo... why don't you check out my first review: RZA presents The Afro Samurai Soundtrack?

And, when you're done,

why don't you check out my first review: RZA presents The Afro Samurai Soundtrack?

Hahaha. Spring is in the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig, though for some reason the Great Firewall of China blocked access. Don't know what kind of subversive material you're writing. I found a way around it though